Supercheap Auto entrusted The Dreamers to develop and execute the creative for their latest ‘Best Performing Oils’ and ‘Car Care’ campaigns. These two campaigns were brought together under the ‘Octane Island’ creative banner.
– 103.9M Impressions (across full campaign including paid and earned media)
-3.86M Campaign Engagements (Including an increase of ^66% social engagement & ^142% Social Clicks compared to previous year campaign)
The Dreamers team managed the production from end-to-end, including…
– Developing all creative and executing full production
– Securing Hollywood actor Danny Trejo and ARIA winning Australian hip-hop star Max ‘Eso’ Mackinnon as feature talents
– Develop intricate music collaboration between Creedence Clearwater Revival and Bliss n Eso to re-create the iconic ‘Fortunate Son’ soundtrack. The resulting soundtrack was released as an official Bliss n Eso single with music video from the campaign, further extending reach for the client.
– Source the unique locations including UNESCO World Heritage site Hashima Island, Japan and the Wangi Wangi Power Station.
– Manage all of the included motorsport, vehicles, stunt and safety elements of the project
– Execute all required 3D and visual effects in-house
– Deliver final TVC’s, artwork and photography elements required for the campaign.