Make your mark among Legends
It’s your chance to prove yourself
No brief. No limitations. Just your best work.
Free award entry and BADC membership
5pm Friday 5th September
Please submit your work to:
90 Victoria Street, West End 4101
How to enter
- Join as a student member for free at http://badc.com.au/#join
- You must be a Queensland resident or attend a Queensland university/college.
- You can enter up to 3 pieces of work
What you need to include in your entry
- Please submit your work either A3 or A2 and place inside a portfolio sleeve.
- Please include a creative rationale of 70-80 words.
- You must include a high res tiff file of your work on a CD at the same time as delivering your submission.
- Place your name, college and email on the back of each entry.
- An A3 laser prof is acceptable for ideas that are larger than A2.
NB: BADC has no return policy on all entries
Student Award details
- We’re looking for a good idea, not a finished work of art
- (Black pen on paper is fine—just keep your idea simple)
- It’s a good idea to discuss your work with your lecturer or tutor before submitting it, in case they have any extra feedback
- Your work will be judged by Brisbane advertising creatives
- Winning work will be printed in the BADC Award Annual and sent to all Brisbane agencies
- If you place Bronze, Silver or Gold, you’ll take home a shiny trophy!
The BADC Awards Night
- It’s the night the whole Brisbane advertising industry gathers to celebrate great work
- It’s the ultimate opportunity to meet the professionals
- Who knows, your future boss might be there
2012 Student Bronze Winner